If you are an employee in the state of California, you have the right to safety at your job. In Riverside, however, employees have experienced serious injuries due to an unsafe workplace. Contact Aegis Law if you or a loved one has experienced an injury at work that could have been prevented. We offer free consultations, so reach out as soon as you are able.
Why Choose Aegis Law for Your Work Injury Concerns
- Our firm, founded in 2003, has worked diligently to become one of the premier law firms in California. We have done this through hard work, resulting in successful efforts to deliver the results our clients need.
- At Aegis Law, our team aims to resolve our client’s issues by securing the maximum settlement or judgment available. Our team is equally as skilled at negotiation as they are at litigation.
- We will handle all communication on your behalf. You can have peace of mind knowing we are handling your case so that you can focus your energy on getting better.
Liable Parties When Work Injuries Occur
After being injured in a work-related accident, it is in your best interest to contact an attorney so that you can receive the compensation you are entitled to. Your employment injury lawyer can help you to determine who is liable for your injuries. The responsible party might be any of the following:
- Your employer
- A commercial property owner
- A manufacturer who provided defective parts or equipment
- Vendors who service or work with the employer
If you were injured because of the negligence of your employer, you could be entitled to worker’s compensation. To help you determine who is liable for your injuries and to hold them responsible, contact a work injury attorney in Riverside today.
Should I Hire a Work Injury Lawyer?
Workplace accidents can result in minor injuries or in catastrophic ones. If you have suffered substantial injuries, and they were the result of someone else’s negligence, you may be entitled to compensation. There are several reasons you will want to contact Aegis Law. Some of the main reasons are listed below:
- It is important that your case is evaluated so that you know before you sacrifice your time and money what you are up against.
- Often, the negligent party’s insurance representative will want to speak to you about an out-of-court settlement. These offers rarely cover all of the damages sustained. By having a work injury attorney in Riverside by your side, you can ensure that the offer you accept is fair.
- An attorney can protect your rights and ensure all timelines are observed. Never worry that your paperwork is not turned in on time.
- Handling a personal injury claim requires a lot of energy and can sometimes be frustrating. Aegis Law will ensure that your energy is focused on healing while ours is focused on the details of your case.
Contact Aegis Law Today
If you or a loved one has been injured in a workplace accident, contact the experienced professionals at Aegis Law. We have a history of successfully resolving claims involving injured clients on the job. Contact us so we can review your case and help you determine the best strategy to get the compensation you are entitled to.