Kashif Haque is a trial attorney and one of the founding attorneys of Aegis Law Firm. He served as the 2015 Chairman of the Orange County Bar Association—Labor and Employment Section.
Mr. Haque has obtained millions of dollars on behalf of his clients through trial, arbitration and settlement. As a result of his success in and out of the courtroom, he has been selected as one of the Top 50 Attorneys in Orange County by Super Lawyers/Thomson Reuters. He has been named one of the Top Five Employment Attorneys in Orange County by OC Register/Metro every year from 2012 through 2016. The publishers of Los Angeles Magazine and Law & Politics Magazine have selected Mr. Haque as a “Super Lawyer” every year from 2009 through 2016; this honor is limited to the top 2.5% of all lawyers in California. He maintains a perfect 10/10 rating with Avvo (a leading lawyer rating site) and was named one of the Top 100 Lawyers in America by The National Advocates.
Mr. Haque primarily handles class actions and represents employees in all aspects of employment litigation, which includes claims for wrongful termination, wage and hour violations, discrimination, retaliation, and harassment.
Mr. Haque received his law degree from Washington University in St. Louis where he was an Editorial Board Member of the Law Review and Executive Board Member of Moot Court. He received his Bachelors of Science in Business Administration from the University of Central Missouri where he was selected to be a member of the Beta Alpha Psi honors fraternity.
Mr. Haque is an active member of the Orange County Bar Association, Orange County Trial Lawyers Association, and California Employment Lawyers Association. He is admitted to practice in the state of California as well as the federal courts in the Central, Northern, and Southern Districts of California. He is a frequent speaker on employment law topics before various professional and legal organizations.
Washington University in St. Louis, J.D.
- Law Review, Editorial Board Member
- Moot Court, Executive Board Member
- University of Central Missouri, B.S.B.A. in Accounting
- Beta Alpha Psi Honors Fraternity
- Top 50 Lawyers in Orange County by Super Lawyers/Thomson Reuters
- Top 100 Lawyers in America by The National Advocates
- Top 5 Employment Lawyer in Orange County selected by OC Register/Metro 2012-2019
- Super Lawyer 2009-2019, published by Los Angeles & Orange Coast Magazine
- Perfect 10/10 Rating from Avvo.com, a leading national lawyer directory
- Featured in OC Metro Magazine's 2010 Legal Eagles edition
SPEECHES AND PRESENTATIONS
- “Depositions – Show and Tell” California Employment Lawyers Annual Conference (September 24, 2016)
- “Wage & Hour – Employment Law” Continuing Education of the California Bar (September 16, 2016)
- “How Do You Plan to Try That PAGA Case?” Orange County Bar Association Annual Symposium (June 11, 2016)
- “A Dialogue with the Complex Panel – PAGA Trials” Orange County Bar Association (September 15, 2015)
- “Use of Statistics in Wage & Hour and Discrimination Class Action.” Orange County Bar Association-Labor & Employment Section Meeting (November 12, 2012)
- “Drafting and Responding to an Employment Law Complaint.” Orange County Bar Association Annual Conference (May 19, 2012)
- “Wage & Hour Class Action After Dukes and Concepcion.” Orange County Bar Association-Labor & Employment Section Meeting (October 18, 2011)
- “Annual Update: Wage & Hour Class Actions.” California Bar Association-Labor & Employment Section Annual Conference (May 10, 2011)