Kashif Haque has been named class counsel in over 100 class action cases and helped secure the largest sexual abuse/personal injury settlement ever against an educational institution. He has obtained over a billion dollars on behalf of plaintiffs through trial, arbitration and settlements.
As a result of his success in and out of the courtroom, he has been named amongst the ‘Best Lawyers’ as published by U.S News and World Report, one of the Top 50 lawyers in Orange County by Super Lawyers, Top 5 employment lawyers in Orange County by the OC Register, the publishers of Los Angeles and Orange Coast Magazines have selected Mr. Haque as a Super Lawyer every year from 2009-2021. This honor is limited to the top 2.5% of all lawyers in California. Mr. Haque is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a register of select attorneys who have obtained a verdict greater than a million dollars.
Mr. Haque received his law degree from Washington University in St. Louis where he was an Editorial Board Member of the Law Review and Executive Board Member of Moot Court. He received his Bachelors of Science in Business Administration from the University of Central Missouri where he was selected to be a member of the Beta Alpha Psi honors fraternity where he was a finalist for the Charno Award, given to a single student whose "character [is] without reproach."
Mr. Haque is admitted to practice in California. He is a frequent speaker on class action and employment law topics before various bar and professional organizations. In addition to being a sought after speaker, Mr. Haque is a contributing author for the CEB Wage and Hour Law and Litigation practice guide and "Wrongful Termination Strategies: Leading Lawyers on Handling Employment Discrimination and Retaliation Cases" by West Publishing. He was also the 2015 Chairman of the Orange County Bar Association - Labor & Employment Section. He is admitted to practice in the state of California as the federal courts in Central, Northern, Eastern, and Southern Districts of California, including the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Washington University in St. Louis, J.D.
- Law Review, Editorial Board Member
- Moot Court, Executive Board Member
- University of Central Missouri, B.S.B.A. in Accounting
- Beta Alpha Psi Honors Fraternity
- IRC § 198, The Tax Incentive for Brownfield Redevelopment: A Sheep in Wolf's Clothing, 8 WASH. U. J.L. & POL'Y 351 (2002).
- Top 50 Lawyers in Orange County by Super Lawyers/Thomson Reuters
- Top 100 Lawyers in America by The National Advocates
- Top 5 Employment Lawyer in Orange County selected by OC Register/Metro 2012-2019
- Super Lawyer 2009-2019, published by Los Angeles & Orange Coast Magazine
- Perfect 10/10 Rating from Avvo.com, a leading national lawyer directory
- Featured in OC Metro Magazine's 2010 Legal Eagles edition
Speeches and Presentations:
- “Depositions – Show and Tell” California Employment Lawyers Annual Conference (September 24, 2016)
- “Wage & Hour – Employment Law” Continuing Education of the California Bar (September 16, 2016)
- “How Do You Plan to Try That PAGA Case?” Orange County Bar Association Annual Symposium (June 11, 2016)
- “A Dialogue with the Complex Panel – PAGA Trials” Orange County Bar Association (September 15, 2015)
- “Use of Statistics in Wage & Hour and Discrimination Class Action.” Orange County Bar Association-Labor & Employment Section Meeting (November 12, 2012)
- “Drafting and Responding to an Employment Law Complaint.” Orange County Bar Association Annual Conference (May 19, 2012)
- “Wage & Hour Class Action After Dukes and Concepcion.” Orange County Bar Association-Labor & Employment Section Meeting (October 18, 2011)
- “Annual Update: Wage & Hour Class Actions.” California Bar Association-Labor & Employment Section Annual Conference (May 10, 2011)