Carolyn Bell is an associate attorney at Aegis Law Firm. Presently, she specializes in representing employees in wage and hour class actions. Prior to joining Aegis, Ms. Bell worked at another well-respected law firm in Orange County where she passionately represented employees in wrongful termination and discrimination actions as well as actions involving wage and hour violations.
Ms. Bell received a B.A. in Political Science from the University of California, Santa Barbara. She received her J.D. from Whittier Law School. She is an active member of the California State Bar’s Labor and Employment Section, the Orange County Bar Association’s Labor and Employment Section and the California Employment Lawyer’s Association.
- California State Bar
- United States District Court Central District of California
- University of California, Santa Barbara, B.A.
- Whittier Law School, J.D.
- Phi Alpha Delta Fraternity
- CALI Excellence of the Future Award