Irvine Consumer Rights Attorneys
We Can Represent You in a Class Action Law Suit
As a consumer, you have a right to expect honesty and fair treatment for someone selling goods and services. Unfortunately, many consumers fall victim to false advertising, defective products, and harassment. If this has happened to you, it is likely that it has happened to others as well. At Aegis Law Firm, we have a team of consumer rights lawyers in Irvine who represent plaintiffs in class action lawsuits.
In many cases, the defendants in these cases are multi-million dollar corporations who have a team of lawyers ready to protect their interests. It is difficult to hold these companies accountable by yourself, but when working with the numerous others who have been wronged, you have a much better chance of succeeding.
Our consumer rights attorneys serve clients throughout Orange & Los Angeles counties. Contact us today for a free consultation.
What Are Consumer Rights?
Anyone selling products or services has a duty to protect consumers from injuries and loss. As such, every consumer is protected by law from mistreatment.
Some basic consumer rights include:
- The right to safety – Assurance that the product will not harm you or anyone else when used for its intended purpose.
- The right to be informed – If there are any hazards to the product or service, you should have access to that warning before making a purchase.
- The right to choose – In a competitive marketplace, you have the right to seek out alternative vendors if your current provider is unsatisfactory or cannot meet your needs.
- The right to be heard – You have a right to file complaints with the government when you have concerns about the safety or efficacy of a product.
These are just a few of the rights you have as a consumer. If you feel like any of these have been violated, you should schedule an appointment with an attorney.
Contact Our Firm Today
We offer free initial consultations at Aegis Law Firm so that you can tell us more about the details of your case and learn how our team can help. We have represented numerous clients in class action lawsuits and can provide the guidance you need through this situation.
The following are some consumer rights issues we handle:
- False, Misleading or Deceptive Labeling
- False, Misleading Advertising
- Defective Products
- Abusive or Unfair Debt Collection Communications
- Unwanted Telemarketing Calls or Texts
- Excessive Bank or Credit Card Fees
- Inaccurate or Unfair Credit Reporting
- Data Breach
For more information, call us at (800) 543-4829. Our team is ready to help.